So what if…
- I’ve been sick all week. Fever. Cough. Phlegm. (ew) Night sweats. It suuuuucks. And my house is a disgusting mess because of it. Dishes piled up. Laundry piled up. Empty fridge… I *want* to say I don’t even care, but I do. I’m itching to clean and get organized and accomplish something. But every time I get up to do anything, I’m back in bed within, like, ten minutes. Ugh.
- Though I did force myself to accomplish shaving yesterday. Because the hair on my legs was practically braidable. So sexy.
- Watching Mumford and Sons perform at the Grammys made me even SUPER DUPER MORE EXCITED to see them live this Thursday. If I’m still too sick to go, something might get broken around here.
- Speaking of musicians, my love for Adele knows no bounds. There is not a single song of hers that I will ever, ever, ever consider played out. I will listen to her music until the day I die.
- Also, did you see Carrie Underwood’s dress at the Grammys? Because I swear, the two things that follow happened within a minute of each other! Seriously. Sometimes Nelsonic and I are just so perfect for each other. ❤
|The dress, in case you missed it.
|This is what I tweeted about it.
Cinna = Hunger Games reference. If you don’t get it, you SHOULD.
|And then? He texted the SAME THING!
His text came from downstairs, because I was sick in bed while watching.
He hadn’t seen my tweet (doesn’t even have a twitter account).
- I don’t have anything that interesting left, so I leave you with this kinda hilarious pregnancy video. Enjoy 🙂
So What Wednesday is a blog meme started by Life After I “Dew,” a blog I recently started reading. (Click the link to see what other people are saying “so what??” to today.)